Position Title: DSP Engineer
Phoenix Audio Technologies is seeking an experienced DSP Engineer to join our R&D team to develop cutting edge audio algorithms for a wide variety of conferencing speakerphones. The DSP Engineer will be responsible for designing and implementing algorithms on target HW based on dedicated DSP TI C674X ICs and other processors. This position will help drive system architecture and component selection, model and simulate algorithms, validate algorithm and product performance, and ensure that products meet all schedule and performance requirements.
We’re looking for a team member who we will enjoy working with and who offers the following:
- Thrives in a team working environment
- High energy, self-motivated, and positive attitude
- Looking for long term career building opportunity
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in either Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, or related field with a focus on audio digital signal processing.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in digital audio signal processing, DSP algorithm development, and real-time signal processing
- Proficiency with MATLAB and Python
- Familiarity with dedicated DSP ICs from Texas Instruments
- Experience with TI real time operating systems (RTOS)
- Strong coding skills in C/C++
- Experience with assembly-level programming
- Experience with bringing up and troubleshooting real-time hardware systems and prototypes
- Experience developing audio devises with high performance and reliability requirements
- Great problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for implementing DSP algorithm on target HW
- Lead and drive performance analysis, testing, troubleshooting, and debugging of DSP based products
- Work collaboratively with other members of a small project team to develop high-end UC audio products
- Develop and implement test strategies to support quality assurance
Our main office is in Irvine, near the Spectrum Center with plenty of restaurants and other convenient amenities.
Very competitive salary with paid vacation, great office atmosphere, and full health, vision, and dental coverage.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume, along with your contact information to: email@example.com. We will review all resumes and invite for interviews accordingly.